Communication and Apology

 Dear Parents and Players -

Earlier this afternoon I wrote and published a blog post attempting to convey information about the positive COVID test at HHS and its ramifications for the soccer program.  In my haste, I made an error which may have caused some of you unnecessary concern, and I am deeply sorry for that.  Additionally, I broke confidentiality guidelines which I should have known. There are no excuses.  Good intentions cannot justify the potential harm that I caused at a highly stressful time, and I am sorry.  I will endeavor to be better as we try to move forward together, and keep each other safe.

- Rob Grabill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the Hanover Boys Coaching Staff

Hanover High Boys Soccer 2020 is Underway!

Marauder Players Honored at Virtual Team Celebration